- Monitor major Public Service Commission cases and provide updates as needed
- Asses case impact on your company and provide strategic direction for action in each case
- Build relationships with key stakeholders such as Public Service Commission Commissioners, Staff, Utilities, Industrial Interveners, Consumer Counsel, and State Energy Offices.
- Monitor and participate in major rulemakings that impact your company
- Assist in building relationships with key members of the your General Assembly and Federal delegation.
- Assist in developing broader strategic plan, including potential acquisitions or other business opportunities
- Assist in developing specific strategies for increased investment in energy efficiency, lighting and combined heat and power
- Provide Expert testimony in rate cases and rulemakings
- Monitor and oversee external litigation, including drafting any needed Legal Request for Proposals or Request for Qualifications
- Review all external litigation bills for efficiencies and possible savings
- Assist in drafting legislative language as needed
- Assist in identifying and mitigating legal business risk